Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Cracking the Code

This recent project in Mr.Sanderls class is coding. We have been practicing coding. We even got certificates! coding is a very important skill to have. I think that everyone should learn how to code. One reason why is because you can make a living off of coding things. Most jobs pay you big time just for coding things. Wouldn't you want that job?

My first experience working with coding was pretty easy if you know how to follow directions well and don't have a problem with patience then you will have the most easiest time with coding. It was pretty fun. Especially when it actually moves. Its like "Wow I can't believe that I did that!". It may seem weird to feel like that but it is pretty amazing watching your work come together into a outstanding outcome. But to be honest as you go on with the levels you will come to find out that it gets more challenging. But all you really need is practice and it will probably get easier.

If I could design any game I would design a game it would be about fashion. I don't know why but I remember playing dress up games on the computer. It was so interesting. I think that making a game like this would be really easy because dressing somebody up does not require the character to move you just need the clothes and other things to move. So I think that it would be the perfect game for me to create because I don't like to get challenged because I honestly don't have the patience.





No comments:

Post a Comment