Friday, November 6, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt



I think the most important composition is the rule of thirds subject. I think this technique is the most important to me because just the way it looks makes it look really neat and professional. I am pretty sure I can speak for every one when I say that I would rather look at a neat clear and organized film then a film with shots that's really confusing and hard to understand. Also I think that when you are filming it is really easy to find the rule of thirds on the camera.

I think the most difficult composition is the contrast and content because when you are filming this shot you have to try to really focus on just one thing. And to be honest it is really hard. For our group we got really frustrated because the camera kept on going out of focus right when we started the video. This composition technique is very difficult to shoot but in the end if you shoot the technique right it just might come out perfect in your video.

 My teammates for this assignment is Mike and Zephen. Yes I am aware that Im the only girl! But thats okay because we get the work done. I think our team is very productive. Mike was kinda like the director on our team. He was the boss. But he was good at it, He was professional. Zephen was kinda like our "model" He was the one that we filmed. I was mostly the editor and sometimes the filmed but most of the time Mike was the one that filmed.




No comments:

Post a Comment