Sunday, April 19, 2015

Movie Trailer Critique





The very last project for the year of 2014 was a movie trailer. We had to get into teams of four. My teammates were Jasmine, Nahele, and makena . I think it was very helpful for me to have 7th graders on my team because I am a 6th grader and I am very new at all this technology so it was very easy for all of us. Our Trailer Plan I think was the most stressful to us, and I think we did the hardest work on it. The Trailer Plan was somewhat stressful because we kept on changing the theme of the movie because the movie had to be first grade appropriate and we didn't want to scare those first graders. I played the leading role Violet. I also filmed the rest of the parts after Violet goes missing.

The project requirements were Foley, five scenes, A movie poster, voice acting, dialogue, audience appropriate, and a timing of 1min and 30sec to 2min. these were I think the easiest requirements to meet. These requirements were easy to meet because they were very simple because in order to make a movie trailer that makes sense we would have to add.     I think my team completed and met the requirements of the movie trailer and I think we went up and beyond and we added more special effects to the trailer. I have a feeling we are going to be able to get a passing grade on this assignment because we tried our best and we got the work done following the requirements.

Another thing that was required, was to critique each others movie trailers. One of the critiques that my classmates gave me was that "we could have had better audio." That one I definitely agree with because we had pretty unstable audio. Also another person said that "our editing did not make that  much sense." I also agree with that one because our editing was not that well put together. With this project I learned alot of things that could be useful for the next two years I have at this school in G.T. One of those things are to shoot not only one scene, shoot several scenes. This is because if you accidentally








Describe the project, your teammates & your Trailer Plan document… Tell us how you contributed.


What were the project requirements & did you complete all of them? Why or why not?

Conclude by describing the class critique & if you agree with the results. What did you learn?


CRITIQUE Results: Period 1 Period 3 Period 5

Screenshot Critique, Trailer Plan & Embed Video                         








 




No comments:

Post a Comment