Friday, March 13, 2015

Typography Images

Typography is when you have a image of something or someone filled with text. The text can be whatever you want it to be. It can be poems, descriptions, stories, basically whatever you feel like putting within the image! I think that this little project can making a lasting impact because the text within the image can touch hearts, and even the image itself can make a big impression on whoever you are giving it to or, even if you are doing it for yourself. Also I think that you are able to make beautiful artwork that can really make a lasting impact.


This was I think one of the most difficult projects that was given to us in Mr.Sanderls class. One of the most difficult parts of the project was cutting the portrait so that its perfect. Solving that problem was easy all I had to do was except that it wouldn't be perfect. Another difficulty that I had was making different layers. By that I mean that I had a hard time getting my layers in order and getting the layers organized. My solution to that was to ask for help. The main person that had helped me throughout all the projects was Loren she was the one who really made the problem solving really easy for me!


I think that my favorite picture is the one of  Mrs.Sanderl. The picture of Mrs.Sanderl. I spent the most time on it and had the most struggle with it. I had to re-do it over and over again because She didn't have enough mid-tones, shadows, ect. Those difficulties helped me make Mrs.Sanderl perfect or expectable. Also Mrs.sanderls picture was my favorite because I love the colors because it matches her perfectly because the colors are happy colors and Mrs.Sanderl is always happy. Okay my three typography images seems random right? So let me explain them to you. The first one is me. The words within me is Weird, procrastinator, crazy, adrenaline-junkie, loving, curious, playful, and random. The colors of the text are my favorite colors. The second one is an innovator his name is Thomas Edison. We had to do this because it was suggested by Mr.Sanderl to do someone who made a difference. This was just a practice so there was no special editing that was needed to be done. All we had to do was copy and paste information to Thomas' face! Lastly is my favorite!! Mrs.Sanderl. Mrs.Sanderls picture was the most difficult and took the most time. Within her is the list of words that describe her. The words are Understanding, caring, flexible, artistic, joyful, never dull, active, smart, sweet, strict, passionate, graceful and resourceful, and lastly graceful. The colors of the words are a gradient of purple and blue. I chose those two colors because it is happy colors and it totally describes Mrs.Sanderl.



















 
















No comments:

Post a Comment