Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Visual Poem



My visual poem is about adventures. I chose the topic adventures because I can relate to that topic because my family and I travel a lot and we discover new things on each adventures. The visuals makes an impact by helping the viewers of my visual poem picture the words that I am saying throughout the poem! Also i think the visuals will help the viewers of the visual poem understand what the poem is trying to explain. What the poem was trying to explain is that go on more adventures and see where it takes you.

I think that one way the speacial effects affect the meaning of it is that the speacial effects gives kinda  a like relaxing mood because of the sounds of nature and the other  places you see throught the visual poem. The meaning behind adventuring is the point when you reach your destination you have this relaxing sensation! One way the audience could get affected by this visual poem is that they can feel relaxed because that is the whole meaning behind this poem. Also I think that the places u see can affect  you to actually try to go there. Adventuring could also be near or far and sometimes you don't have to leave home at all!

I am not that satisfied with my result because the voice over was alittle bit not well orginized and practiced. Also although my pictures came from my phone and was editing the over film was not well put together! One thing I could have done better was not rushing And using my time wisely. Another thing that I could have done better is the quality of my work.and lastly the very last thing I could have done better is the editing, the editing was not perfect and I think I could have done better if I explored new things throught the editing system.




30 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shots
    You can see part of the A-Roll behind the picture in some cases
    The song in the backround was really cool.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Compliment:Gotta admit, that b-roll was some neat stuff...
    Criticism:The audio was cut up to pieces
    Compliment: The music was very zen! (although too overpowering)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good audio levels !
    You stuttered a lot in the audio.
    Really good B-Roll !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clear audio!!
    Lower your music little bit!
    I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Compliments: Good Applicable audio
    Criticism: Weird pauses
    Compliment: Amazing visuals

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the b-roll of the sunset.
    You could have used more kinds of b-roll. (make sure you take the photos)
    I like the words you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the back-round noise
    A little bit of stuttering
    good shots

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked the shot of the sunset! It's a little loud. I really like the picture of the water droplets of the grass it was really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the music in the back round.
    I think one thing that could be better is to fix the voiceover because you stuttered at times.
    I also like how you go the shot of the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Compliment: I liked your shots and effects.
    Criticism: You didn't use pictures that were yours and that kinda took away the mood.
    Compliment: I like the way your poem was recited

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liked the lyrics to the poem.
    You could see the background behind the pictures, the music was too loud, and only five pictures.
    I liked the ending picture.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the shot of the sunset
    You could of had more b roll and the sound could have been balanced
    Your shot of the waterfall was very cool

    ReplyDelete
  14. it has good voice over
    the music is to loud and covers audio
    has good pictures of adventure

    ReplyDelete
  15. The background music was really relaxing. Could have turned it down a little because it was kind of loud. Love all of your visuals

    ReplyDelete
  16. good b-roll
    little to loud with music
    good voice over

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really liked your b-roll you had really great photos!
    For some of the photos you need to stretch them out acroos the screen the slightest bit more. We could see you reciting your poem in the background and it was really distracting.
    Other than that, you had a great poem! really creative topic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the pictures
    Audio was TOO LOUD
    Nicely done jaesha

    ReplyDelete
  19. great japanese intro
    great voice
    there should be more picturexs

    ReplyDelete
  20. i liked your music.
    could have cut out your stumbles.
    good shots

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your music matches very well with your poem! You didn't very much b-roll that fit the screen.. Really great, clear audio of your poem!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very beautiful visuals
    Voice over was not practiced and you paused a lot throughout the poem
    Music was nice throughout the poem also

    ReplyDelete
  23. I liked the ending picture, it's a really nice sunset.
    The audio was kinda loud, and you can see the A-Roll
    I like the waterfall picture too. Breathtaking

    ReplyDelete
  24. Compliment: I liked that your audio was clear and easy to understand.
    Criticism: Some of the pictures that you used weren't yours.
    Compliment: I also liked the poem itself. It was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very Descriptive
    Music could be softer
    Really nice pictures

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome writing!! Beautiful pictures in that visual poem of yours!:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome writing!! Beautiful pictures in that visual poem of yours!:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome writing!! Beautiful pictures in that visual poem of yours!:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome writing!! Beautiful pictures in that visual poem of yours!:)

    ReplyDelete